Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of 1991 Section Supervisor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Section Supervisor|
- The candidates must have passed Graduate with 03 years experience of in Govt. offices statutory/ autonomous bodies, public sector undertaking or reputed films or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- As per Rules EPFO Notification 2019.
Mode of Selection:
- Competitive Examination
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 23.06.2019